Quality, Security and Integrity in Voice Messaging
Samim studio intercom is an integrated IP-based solution for in-bound paging and voice messaging in radio/television studios. Samim Intercom works independently from universal or local telecommunication networks. It is an ideal solution for peer/group to peer/group voice communication without the need for any central servers or matrixes. Samim Studio Intercom system is easily configurable and provides a secure and stable structure for instant voice communications. Additionally, it is highly scalable and extensible and can be easily deployed in different networks of any scale. The Samim signal monitoring system can be customized for different clients and different requirements, thus there would be no limitations for the system to adapt with devices of any type and any brand.
- Based on IP platform and network, for easier communication
- High Scalability and extendibility
- Support for PCM, ITU-G.722, ITU-G.711 codecs
- Regular upgrades for system software and hardware
- Recording logs of all previous conversations and messages
- Post-processing of the voices to enhance the quality and remove the noise, echo,…
- Voice compression to maintain good functionality in lower bandwidths
- Providing a secure platform for communication
- Holding directional/bi-directional conversations between 2 or more users in different groups
- No need to any servers or matrices
- System configuration, control and monitoring via the monitoring application software or each device`s web-based user interface
SAMIM IP Intercom is an integrated audio communication system which employs digital audio technology over IP network to achieve accurate, high secured and reliable communication. High scalability of IIP- 2000 allows users to configure the intercom system to fulfill their precise requirements.
IIP-2000-T20R is the talkback 20 -button 2U rackmount of IP Intercom products. It creates a connection between 10 different users. The architecture allows flexible interfacing with other users, reducing costs and configuration complexity by removing audio interface cables and central matrix.
IIP-2000-T10D is the talkback 10 – button desktop of IP Intercom products. It creates a connection between 10 different users. The architecture allows flexible interfacing with other users, reducing costs and configuration complexity by removing
Belt-back panel is a small mobile device which connects to samim intercom system and provides bi-directional voice communication among the user, the studios and other operators. Belt-back panel also provides two simultaneous voice communication lines to connect to two other users in the same time.
Intercom Control and Monitoring Application Software
By intercom control and monitoring application software, the operations and functionalities of all parts of samim intercom system can be monitored and controlled. Also, the system administrator can modify access levels or performs any configurations via web-based user interface. The software also provides recording of all the previous conversations, generating the system activity logs and …