DLY-3420 (3G/HD/SD-SDI and Optional AES Delay Line)
- 3G/HD/SD SDI signals (embedded audio and video) compatibility
- AES (digital audio) signals compatibility
- 2 same output signal lines
- Reference input compatibility
- Frame sync capability
- No impact over SDI signals quality
- Setting desired and separate delay over audio/ video signals (wide range of functionality)
- Signal cascading by 2 or more cards in order to make longer delays
- Signal compensation in output streaming
- Control and monitoring by a simple web interface
- SNMP support
By using Dly-3420 in different parts of production chain, the problems related to asynchronous audio and video are easily solved
Input Signal Delays Sync
By using DLY-3420, different delay times of different input signal sources are synchronized.
In case any frame sync is desired, DLY-3420 can be used with its minimum delay functionality. This can help a precise frame Sync along with input signal compensation.
Studio Output Control and monitoring
For the special functionality, DLY-3420 is placed after the video production switcher and before the emergency switcher. It is necessary that a person monitors the output signals personally in order to track any unwanted or inappropriate live content and set a desired delay until another signal source is replaced.
Studio Input Control and monitoring
For the special functionality, DLY-3420 is placed between the input sources (the gallery) and the video production switcher. Again, it is necessary that a person monitors the Input signals (before DLY-3420) and in case of tracking any unwanted live content, there is time (delayed) to replace the input source.
|DLY-3420||3G/HD/SD-SDI and AES Delay Line Main Board||Main Board|
|DLY-3420-3DRP||Back-panel for DLY-3420/3400 (compatible with SRM-0655)||Back-panel|
|DLY-3420-1DRP||Back-panel for DLY-3420/3400 (compatible with SRM-0645)||Back-panel|
|MOD-APP-DAI4O4||4-Channel Digital Stereo Audio Input + 4-Channel Digital Stereo Audio Output Module||Option for Audio I/O Slot #1|